REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals) has significantly changed the regulation of chemicals in Europe and impact on regulation worldwide. Since the beginning, we embraced this change and considered it as an opportunity to better protect human health and our environment through a joint effort.
We help the main industry actors (manufacturers, importers and downstream users) to turn this opportunity into an advantage by providing efficient support for the implementation of their REACH strategies covering all relevant duties and tasks. Our clients benefit from more than five year of REACH experience, in which we have successfully registered chemicals in all tonnage bands as well as new substances (NONS).
- develop REACH compliance strategies
- analyse data gaps
- develop testing strategies and implement these in collaboration with experienced laboratories
- provide toxicological consultancy
- compile technical dossiers
- perform chemical safety assessment and reporting
- communicate with stakeholders, e.g. SIEF, consortia and agencies