We strongly believe that in vitro methods and testing strategies incorporating in vitro approaches will play a pivotal role in the fundamental change currently taking place in safety sciences.
Compared to the traditional in vivo models, in vitro methods provide data of higher human relevance and allow elucidation of biological mechanisms.
An independent assessment of these methods is inevitable, not only for characterisation, but also for trust building.
We facilitate this change by providing
- Management and coordination of validation/assessment studies of test methods
- Statistical consultancy, support and data analysis
- Consultancy for in vitro test method developers, validation bodies and others looking for validation and test assessment know-how
- Construction and assessment of testing strategies
We support your Green Chemistry approach by providing the knowledge and tools - in cooperation with experiences laboratories - to screen the toxic properties of your R&D innovations by
- tailoring in vitro solutions integrating exposure considerations
- coordinating testing in collaboration with experienced laboratories
- profiling the toxicological risk